Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
Evra's interview with Gary is interesting, and he followed it up with an instagram video too: https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... ter-united

I'm inclined to agree about Pogba. He's plainly our best player, a world cup winner, and he was publicly disrespected by Mourinho and increasingly by fans. It's fair to think we haven't seen his best yet, or not sustained it anyway, but you can't say we're better off without him until we seem him with decent players around him. He had good players around him at Juve and for France, and he became a superstar and won the WC.

Maybe we'd be better off without him -- and if he's determined to leave it doesn't matter anyway -- but our good run under Ole was largely down to Pogba's great play in the middle of the pitch. Without him we're mid table, or worse. If we lose him, our incoming transfers will have to more than compensate or we're just going to be worse off.
"Publicly disrespected by Mourinho and increasingly by fans." Obviously the fans don't know whats good for them....... Ten more players better than him around him and he'll be class........ :wall:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
fat maradona
First Teamer

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago

Without him we're mid table, or worse. If we lose him, our incoming transfers will have to more than compensate or we're just going to be worse off.
And with him in the side, we draw and lose games against relegated teams.

Any player is a better player when they've got decent players around them. The biggest problem I have with Pogba is that he doesn't have any discipline. He's either everywhere or nowhere. He thinks he's on a level with Ronaldo or Neymar. It wouldn't surprise me if he isn't the root cause of the dressing room turmoils we are rumoured to have.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

fat maradona wrote:
1 month ago
bman2 wrote:
1 month ago

Without him we're mid table, or worse. If we lose him, our incoming transfers will have to more than compensate or we're just going to be worse off.

Any player is a better player when they've got decent players around them. The biggest problem I have with Pogba is that he doesn't have any discipline. He's either everywhere or nowhere. He thinks he's on a level with Ronaldo or Neymar. It wouldn't surprise me if he isn't the root cause of the dressing room turmoils we are rumoured to have.
Top players kick off when things aren't going well, and United is in crisis, so there's going to be drama. I doubt he's rallying against Ole already. The cunt hasn't got going yet, and he's working with a hoofers team. But Pog has already pissed away 2 years of his career here, so he's going to be upset. If he is lashing out misguidedly, then it's shit but that's what players do. The same would happen at City and Liverpool if they were shit. What am saying is even if he is being a cunt (I pesonally don't think he is although we'll never know either way), you have to get them on side by getting our shit together and making progress.

Basically Pogba isn't the cause of our problems, like Jose made out, he's a symptom (one of many) of the bollocksed way the club is run.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

1 month ago

Trying to keep a player against their will is a fools errand, so if Pogba really thinks the grass will be greener someplace else, get the maximum we can for him and say "fare the well". On the other hand if he returned to United to become a legend then be prepared to build a team around him because he has to potential be truly special player, but I get the impression that when things are not going the way he wants then he become a spoiled petulant child.
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
fat maradona wrote:
1 month ago
bman2 wrote:
1 month ago

Top players kick off when things aren't going well, and United is in crisis, so there's going to be drama. I doubt he's rallying against Ole already. The cunt hasn't got going yet, and he's working with a hoofers team. But Pog has already pissed away 2 years of his career here, so he's going to be upset. If he is lashing out misguidedly, then it's shit but that's what players do. The same would happen at City and Liverpool if they were shit. What am saying is even if he is being a cunt (I pesonally don't think he is although we'll never know either way), you have to get them on side by getting our shit together and making progress.

Basically Pogba isn't the cause of our problems, like Jose made out, he's a symptom (one of many) of the bollocksed way the club is run.

That's bang on.
Lazarus
Legend

4 weeks ago

Pogba has found some consistency at last!!!!! But, only in regard to him wanting away. He's apparently lowered his wage demands to force the move.
bman2
Legend

4 weeks ago

Lazarus wrote:
4 weeks ago
Pogba has found some consistency at last!!!!! But, only in regard to him wanting away. He's apparently lowered his wage demands to force the move.
Well you'll clearly be really happy once our only good outfield player has left the club,
Lazarus
Legend

4 weeks ago

bman2 wrote:
4 weeks ago
Lazarus wrote:
4 weeks ago
Well you'll clearly be really happy once our only good outfield player has left the club,
"Good".......... How will we ever cope without him?
Sid
Legend

3 weeks ago

bman2
Legend

3 weeks ago

A lot of what those lads are saying is obviously right. A lot of the criticism of Pogba seems just bizarre to me. He's so obviously much better than all the players around him and some people still mostly complain about him. Why? Because he's "lazy", he's "flashy". Some of it definitely sounds a bit racial tbh, at least sometimes. World cup winner for fuck's sake in a mid table team.

I can get being annoyed that Pogba's not winning every match for us, but that's desperation, people need to see where the real problem is. Pogba will leave, Ole will buy a bunch of hard working average players, Wolves will pass us in the table, and reality will sink in.