i back this lot

Manchester United chat
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

fucking hell sheesh, he got the job cause hes taggarts man and charlton thinks jose is a cunt, everyone knows that
lkhm

hoofing
sheesh

6 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:fucking hell sheesh, he got the job cause hes taggarts man and charlton thinks jose is a cunt, everyone knows that
As if the Glazers give a toss what Charlton thinks. Charlton wouldn't have had to deal with Mourinho kicking off.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:fucking hell sheesh, he got the job cause hes taggarts man and charlton thinks jose is a cunt, everyone knows that
Mourinho IS a cunt... and he isn't pulling up any trees at Chelsea, is he?... with a midfield that pisses all over ours... hell, Mata would be first choice in our shite midfield and he can't even get a game for the Renties.

Ferguson has had a Glazer hand stuck up his arse, working his mouth, since the day they signed his first pay cheque, so it's no surprise that he recommend a manager who was a perfect fit for the Glazer financial model.

For all your bitching about Moyes, his football is no worse than the shite Ferguson was serving up week after week for the past several years... roughly the same length of time that the Glazers have been in charge.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Spudiator
Star Man

6 years ago

Just an observation, Knobby. You included Nani in the list of players you're backing, and then also listed him in the list of players that we wasted money on!

10 out of 10 for consistency!
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

almost included carrick tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:almost included carrick tbf
Consistently inconsistent.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

The only thing I'm getting out of this, is wishing we had Mata in our midfield tbh.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

I still back smalling tbf

hes getting hung out to dry at fullback tho

as any centre half would be
lkhm

hoofing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Don't know about Smalling... but he needs a proper run of games where he belongs, with a regular partner, like Jones... then we'll see...

He's never a fuckin fullback though... stupid idea... unless you're picking him solely for his height at set pieces... like you do if you're Ferguson, or Moyes...

I think I'm going to give Moyes a new name... don't like Moyles, or Motes...

I'm going with "Mopes"... I think that'll suit him over the coming weeks, as he gets more and more arsey with the press, as they start to give him even more grief...

Mopes it is!

David Mopes...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Smalling is probably a confidence player - shits it when things are going wrong, and being stuck out on the right doesn't help