Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Nice one

So the academy really isn't shit
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Yeah... and once again, "two fingers" up to the cunts who gave me earache about the state of our youth system...

Cunts!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

I watched it, Perriera was at 9 because we'd no strikers lol, see if you can get his skill turn to lay it on to Love for the first goal, fuckin awesome
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

One of Louis's best decisions to keep the first team separated from everyone else.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 years ago

but do the ressies do the philosophy shite or do they play like a normal football team
lkhm

hoofing
madredmonkey
Legend

3 years ago

Great news , well done lads.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:I watched it, Perriera was at 9 because we'd no strikers lol, see if you can get his skill turn to lay it on to Love for the first goal, fuckin awesome
Are there anymore future stars?
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Love seems like he can play anywhere, B Jackson should make it, Perrera and Perriera, (first one is reserve keeper), look good but as usual we'll probably ship out the keeper
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Aye Love is rated highly it seems, needs some game time
marlon
Legend

3 years ago

Such a shame Pereira hasn't had a chance with the first team this season. Always seems to shine with the u21s