The coming season

Manchester United chat
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

6 years ago

just1n wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:This year we should play with Chicharito and RVP as our attackers.

Providing we bring in Fellani what would your starting 11 look like?
De Gea
Rafa Evans Vidic Evra
Carrick Fellaini
Zaha Kagawa Nani
RVP

I like it. Also Chicharito is a born goal scorer too, I've just watched all his goals on MUTV mind.... So I'm creaming about his finishing!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

So... it appears Rooney has been banished to the reserves to train... good!

This has gone on long enough... one way or another, we need it sorted.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:So... it appears Rooney has been banished to the reserves to train... good!

Now they're saying it's at his own request... fuck me...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Hah, this has turned ugly now

The cunt just wants to fuck off to England training to he can be with Ash and Lamps and JT

He's going to be one of those depressing horrible soul destroying overhyped England players now, whose very name just makes you think fuck the national team, fuck modern football, I cba anymore find a joist where's the noose
Pikey McScum
Star Man

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:So... it appears Rooney has been banished to the reserves to train... good!

Now they're saying it's at his own request... fuck me...
I heard a suggestion this was because he could get a full session with the Reserves, as the first team were only doing light training?
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

I hope he becomes the player he use to be at chelsea before he was turned into kd
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

If we're not improving our team with any signings then we can't improve a rivals team by selling them Rooney

He either goes abroad or he stays til we sign a midfielder
RobDiablo
Legend

6 years ago

Sid wrote:If we're not improving our team with any signings then we can't improve a rivals team by selling them Rooney

He either goes abroad or he stays til we sign a midfielder
That makes sense, but not dollars.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:I hope he becomes the player he use to be at chelsea before he was turned into kd
Sometimes I think you care more about Rooney than United.

Rooney is showing that he's a selfish fuckin cunt... Ferguson may have dropped him in it, but he hasn't half taken to swimming in it!

Ferguson can fuckin rot for all I care... he's completely pissed away any loyalty I had for defending his "legend"... but Rooney could have taken the high road, and stayed loyal to the club and the FANS... instead it seems he's completely gone feral, like any another cock sucking mercenary prick... there's still a lot of time left, and a lot we don't know, and I'll take it all back if it all comes out in favour of the fans... but that doesn't seem likely does it?
captainhormone
Star Man

6 years ago

Tbf to knobhead, he's always admitted he loves England more than united

Personally I couldn't give a fuck about England
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.