United set to create DoF role

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

1 week ago

I aren't getting excited. If they do appoint a DoF they're just going to be a puppet for Woodward, and a shield for the flak. That's what those who've turned the job down already intimated. Woodward isn't given up an ounce of control.
Steggo
Legend

1 week ago

So he’s not actually been DoF at Ajax or anywhere else for that matter.
swampash
Legend

1 week ago

...so, just more DoF bollox then...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Steggo
Legend

1 week ago

If he was to become the CEO for football matters that might be a different matter.
bman2
Legend

1 week ago

Why limit ourselves to hiring Ajax’s CEO? Let’s also hire their DoF, manager, and a few players.
Steggo
Legend

1 week ago

That’s actually a very good idea. Can’t be any worse than it is.
bman2
Legend

1 week ago

It's basically what City did with Barca, and it's worked out well for them.
Sid
Legend

1 week ago

Ole would make a good DoF. The type of player he's after and how he wants to play is decent.
Lazarus
Legend

6 days ago

Sid wrote:
1 week ago
Ole would make a good DoF. The type of player he's after and how he wants to play is decent.
It's enough to be hoping he can be a good manager, if he fucks that up i don't want to know him. He took the deal now it's deliver or fuck off. I'm fucked off with this DoF bullshit as well it's nothing but a talking point as long as the Glazers still have our soul in a bank vault.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

6 days ago

Lazarus wrote:
6 days ago
Sid wrote:
1 week ago
It's enough to be hoping he can be a good manager, if he fucks that up i don't want to know him. He took the deal now it's deliver or fuck off. I'm fucked off with this DoF bullshit as well it's nothing but a talking point as long as the Glazers still have our soul in a bank vault.
Yeah the DoF does deflect from the real issue which is the Glazers. Even with a DoF, all the time you've got them cunts controlling spending and extracting millions, we're probably going to be shit.