Sid
Legend

3 years ago

He's the greatest

I want him to break Hendry's sixth masters title record
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Not that it matters, but can you imagine what more he'd have achieved if he'd had this level of discipline 15/20 years ago?

All records would be smashed by now, and he would just be out there putting them out of sight...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
danniitronix
Legend

3 years ago

fuck discipline, i want performance not results.

people wanting him to get "focussed" and adopt a rigid training regime and not go to Ibiza with a couple of marly red tabs in his gob. fuck those kiljoys. always wanting to find something wrong with him and the likes of the Hurricane Higgins.

he's an artist
danniitronix
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:He's the greatest

I want him to break Hendry's sixth masters title record

not about the results, it's the performance. stats mean shit, etc, etc, etc.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

danniitronix wrote:fuck discipline, i want performance not results.

people wanting him to get "focussed" and adopt a rigid training regime and not go to Ibiza with a couple of marly red tabs in his gob. fuck those kiljoys. always wanting to find something wrong with him and the likes of the Hurricane Higgins.

he's an artist
And once again, the forum gobshite jumps in with both feet and his big mouth, to talk shit!

No one wants him to change his game, and no one suggested that... but if he could have controlled his emotions and taken the game more seriously, he'd have won a lot of matches that he did in fact throw away out of petulance and a lack of self control...

I don't actually blame him for it... he had a bit of a fucked up child hood, and I'm just happy that he came through it... I love watching him play... I just made the point that he COULD HAVE, and as everyone who follows the game will tell you, SHOULD HAVE, won even more...

But hey.... why break with form now... talk shit... it's what you do...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

With the shit he's had to deal with in life such as his dad being put away for murder (didn't he kill the Krays driver?) having to take control of the family business at 16, and then depression, anxiety and other mental health problems, he's achieved shitloads

Getting out of bed in the morning is an achievement with all that going on
FuB
Legend

3 years ago

even if Danni made any sense with his obvious and poor attempt at a windup, those matches that o'sullivan did throw away were, in general, his worst performances.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:With the shit he's had to deal with in life such as his dad being put away for murder (didn't he kill the Krays driver?) having to take control of the family business at 16, and then depression, anxiety and other mental health problems, he's achieved shitloads

Getting out of bed in the morning is an achievement with all that going on
One day they'll make a movie, and it'll be a cracker...