SNOOKER

Discuss other sports here
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Anybody else watching the World Championship? It's Selby and Higgins in the final and it's shaping up to be a good one. 9-11 to Higgins atm.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Hope Higgins wins... don't much like Selby... don't know why, but there's a smug, shit eating arrogance about him that gets on my wick...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

Selby starting to take control, unfortunately. Hope Higgins manages to pull himself together over the break between sessions. Got to agree with Alf that there's something about Selby that irritates me... I'd really hoped Ding would win their Semi.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Selby did used to annoy me as well but i've seen him interviewed a few times and he's seems friendly and modest. Apparently he's well liked. On the other hand the ever expanding John Higgins always irritated me. Hope they battle this out though.
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

I think it's Selby's face....
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

FuB wrote:Selby starting to take control, unfortunately. Hope Higgins manages to pull himself together over the break between sessions. Got to agree with Alf that there's something about Selby that irritates me... I'd really hoped Ding would win their Semi.
Yeah, once he beat O'Sullivan, he's was my hope to win the title...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
FuB wrote:Selby starting to take control, unfortunately. Hope Higgins manages to pull himself together over the break between sessions. Got to agree with Alf that there's something about Selby that irritates me... I'd really hoped Ding would win their Semi.
Yeah, once he beat O'Sullivan, he's was my hope to win the title...
yep. they've been saying for ages that he'll be the first Asian world champion. thought, after last year's near miss, he might have got his revenge over Selby.

Really looking ominous for Higgins now though, isn't it?
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

Lazarus wrote:I think it's Selby's face....
the archetypal "hit me" face?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Well... like him or not, he's been the best player at this tournament... flawless at times...
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Well... like him or not, he's been the best player at this tournament... flawless at times...
starting to be a bit of a procession.

Higgins has never looked that great since his semi onwards. on both occasions his lead was as much to do with his opponent playing worse as anything else. This time, though, his opponent has found his form