Joshua v Molina, this saturday

Discuss other sports here
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Streams boys?

Fuckin Kodi sports devil needs fixed and I can't be arsed doing all the research online tonight
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Last edited by Sid on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Good man!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Last edited by Sid on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Good scrap this between Whyte and Chisora
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

That was a slugfest, both were knackered after the 6th round

Not sure about the decision, was a draw for me
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Total mismatch...

AJ v Klitschko next...

Battle of the "nice guys"... fuck sake, they'll struggle to get this hyped up... might be an interesting, if not exciting fight...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Did you notice Joshua's size against Klitschko though, there was a stark difference. But Klitschko is a clever cunt, and Josh has never faced anyone like him. The toughest fight he's had was Whyte who was just a bruiser.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:Did you notice Joshua's size against Klitschko though, there was a stark difference. But Klitschko is a clever cunt, and Josh has never faced anyone like him. The toughest fight he's had was Whyte who was just a bruiser.
I'm not sure there's much difference... they're both 6,6... but the camera angle made it look like he towered over Klitschko... but he looks bulkier, for sure... powerful fucker...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."