Brexit

Political Debate
User avatar
madredmonkey
Legend
Posts: 1538
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Area 51 Zoo Section

3 years ago

N Ireland was a joke, about remain trying to get a second vote, or a third etc till they won,
Most of my family are Scottish, or Irish former active IRA, convicted members,
My mother is from Dublin, my father from Glasgow, and it's never talked about anymore in Birmingham where I live, it's just of no interest , never really was apart from the pub bombings, people just don't care what happens in N Ireland, it's seen as an Irish problem, cant remember the last time anyone mentioned the troubles, more interesting or worrying things people care about, I am British an proud, me and my friends are former Coldstream guards 2nd Battalion, who severed in Belfast in the 1980's, Germany , Hong Kong etc, we lost friends, but we moved on, Ireland is in the past for us, you need to move on to , can't forget the past. But think of a bright future.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
User avatar
madredmonkey
Legend
Posts: 1538
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Area 51 Zoo Section

3 years ago

Time for a pint or two, down the good old British pub
To drink to putting the Great back in Great Britain
Fuck the Eu, and it's friends.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15665
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

madredmonkey wrote:N Ireland was a joke, about remain trying to get a second vote, or a third etc till they won,
Most of my family are Scottish, or Irish former active IRA, convicted members,
My mother is from Dublin, my father from Glasgow, and it's never talked about anymore in Birmingham where I live, it's just of no interest , never really was apart from the pub bombings, people just don't care what happens in N Ireland, it's seen as an Irish problem, cant remember the last time anyone mentioned the troubles, more interesting or worrying things people care about, I am British an proud, me and my friends are former Coldstream guards 2nd Battalion, who severed in Belfast in the 1980's, Germany , Hong Kong etc, we lost friends, but we moved on, Ireland is in the past for us, you need to move on to , can't forget the past. But think of a bright future.
Keep chatting.........
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
madredmonkey
Legend
Posts: 1538
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Area 51 Zoo Section

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Keep chatting.........[/quote wrote:
FULLY INTEND TO , YOU WONT STOP ME.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15665
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Sid wrote:Lol
Lazarus wrote:Jeremy sacked Mr Benn, he'll be off to Festive Road to plan a new adventure. Probably Labour leader!
It's about time he stopped being so fucking noble and allowing the neoliberalist tory lite careerist fucks the opportunity to stab him in the back

This lot belong in an entirely different party now. Their views are much closer to the tories than the working class

They should stop trying to "take the party back" and form their own, one that isn't connected to the unions aka working class people
What unions Sid? They're in a lamentable state because the same self serving bastards have ruined them as well. The Labour party won't splinter because whoever leaves becomes the Lefty Ukip starting from scratch and that's hard unforgiving work. Both major parties are in turmoil and don't know how to turn it around. 5 resignations for Labour now....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15665
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

madredmonkey wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Keep chatting.........[/quote wrote:
FULLY INTEND TO , YOU WONT STOP ME.
Why would i want to stop you? Your a reasonable chap. Your caps lock must be on.....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23270
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Sid wrote:Lol
Lazarus wrote:Jeremy sacked Mr Benn, he'll be off to Festive Road to plan a new adventure. Probably Labour leader!
It's about time he stopped being so fucking noble and allowing the neoliberalist tory lite careerist fucks the opportunity to stab him in the back

This lot belong in an entirely different party now. Their views are much closer to the tories than the working class

They should stop trying to "take the party back" and form their own, one that isn't connected to the unions aka working class people
What unions Sid? They're in a lamentable state because the same self serving bastards have ruined them as well. The Labour party won't splinter because whoever leaves becomes the Lefty Ukip starting from scratch and that's hard unforgiving work. Both major parties are in turmoil and don't know how to turn it around. 5 resignations for Labour now....
I'm not saying they aren't lamentable, I'm just stating a fact that they contain millions of working class people, and they want Corbyn - rejecting the tory lite shitheads like Liz Kendall. So they need to respect that and fuck off.

They should form their own party and take funding from the banks and the rich like the Tories do, because that's where their neoliberal interests lie.
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4494
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

madredmonkey wrote:N Ireland was a joke, about remain trying to get a second vote, or a third etc till they won,
Most of my family are Scottish, or Irish former active IRA, convicted members,
My mother is from Dublin, my father from Glasgow, and it's never talked about anymore in Birmingham where I live, it's just of no interest , never really was apart from the pub bombings, people just don't care what happens in N Ireland, it's seen as an Irish problem, cant remember the last time anyone mentioned the troubles, more interesting or worrying things people care about, I am British an proud, me and my friends are former Coldstream guards 2nd Battalion, who severed in Belfast in the 1980's, Germany , Hong Kong etc, we lost friends, but we moved on, Ireland is in the past for us, you need to move on to , can't forget the past. But think of a bright future.
IMHO you should be banned after that post.
Publicallh boastimg about having 'family' in the IRA etc

You are a cock or at least acting like a cock.

"People don't care about N.Ireland"? - no- YOU don't care -there's the whole of N.Ireland that care for a start lol

You are "British and proud"? - no- you're clearly not as N.Ireland is part of Britain- so you're only proud of certain parts of Britain?

You're the type that like to call yourself British and proud when you're supporting Rory McIlroy in the golf or Murray in the Tennis then say you don't give a toss about N.Ireland.

YOU sir are the reason a lot of people think the English are cocks
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
madredmonkey
Legend
Posts: 1538
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Area 51 Zoo Section

3 years ago

Fuck off, snoopcousoins you cunt,

Where did it say I was proud of having relatives in the IRA, I said I had some convicted family members, I didn't say anything else about them, I am British, ex army, did two tours of belfast, walked the streets trying to keep the decent people of N Ireland safe from IRA Scum,
Yes the people of N Ireland, loyalists , are rightly proad, and I back them 100%, salt of the earth they are, they supported us on the streets, and we help them out to.
What I am saying is people in the main part of the UK, don't give a dam, Ireland is seen as not our problem, people just don't care, as for Murray I don't give two fucks about, I don't like tennis, Rory I support, as he is a United fan, don't care where he comes from. You Need to realize what happens in NI says in NI, the main land and London, don't care. I fought for the Queen, not politics, and so did most of the guys,in my unit, we were there to wipe out as many terrorists as we could. Did you fight for your streets.
Hating the English makes us stronger, and no fucks given.
That's the last I am going to say on the subject, accept it or not, don't care.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15665
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

We were so lucky to have fine upstanding men like Madredmonkey walking the streets keeping us safe....... How could you not like him.....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Post Reply