Brexit

Political Debate
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

And North Belfast is the suicide capital of the U.K. and Northern Ireland, but that's more of a culture of not being able to show weakness, feeling isolated and an access to cheap drugs. The problems aren't financial, there not austerity problems, the problem is part political correctness, part legacy of violence over here based on "religion". I imagine it's crime were you are talking about. Nobody could realistically expect more in benefits available than in Britain and Northern Ireland. And that's from someone who paid into the system for years and years and is grateful for what I get now when I'm not able to work.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
marlon
Legend

3 years ago

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... are_btn_tw

Don't know how accurate the 40%/42 billion figure is, but the money always flows up
swampash
Legend

3 years ago

go for it zebs I am not saying that some people do not have it hard but in some corners there is also too much of a victim culture around these days and some of those who portray themselves as victims sometimes seem to be actually wallowing in feelings of self pity not all mind but definitely some because it is easier to blame others or the system than get off your arse or take responsibility for yourself plus poverty is calculated as a relative measure so there will always be some who are relatively poor just on the basis of how the measure is calculated if you want to see real absolute poverty go to some parts of Africa and take a walk through the slums glad I got that off my chest but probably get laid into now by the usual suspects and variously described as a fascist tory etc which I am not but then again who gives a fuck certainly not me
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
swampash
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:And that's why you are full of hot air, and a keyboard warrior, if I had a quid for every time you made a reasonable non football related post, I would have no quids.

And by your explanation, no, you really don't know anything about the troubles.

People you knew have no shoes, but why?? What the fuck are they or there parents doing? How the fuck can you not live, on the money you get if you can't work or can't get work? Mate it sounds like you've lived in the random worst shit holes in Britain, maybe that's why you are so fuckin miserable all the time. Fuck even when I couldn't work, I volunteered in a hospice shop, fuck the stuff you can buy for next to fuck all. How much benefits do you want to pay people who can't work or can't find work, £3 grand a month? Then no one would want to fuckin work, that's why all the impoverished people of the world want to live in fuckin Britain ffs! I have £4 until next week and I still manage to eat, whole grain rice and tuna, I can still train and eat healthily and still not have to buy too many processed food and definitely not any shite food which is actually more expensive. I've brought my bills down to a minimum and my dds are covered and I have food with a week to spare, everyone can live on what they get in benefits. It just might need a change in outlook
Zebs... how long have you been on benefits?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

marlon wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... are_btn_tw

Don't know how accurate the 40%/42 billion figure is, but the money always flows up
Britain's richest cunts make huge profits from simply owning land, it's why so little is ever put up for sale for development (like new housing) because it's more profitable to hang on to it, even if it lies dormant. It's the real source of the housing crisis.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

swampash wrote:go for it zebs I am not saying that some people do not have it hard but in some corners there is also too much of a victim culture around these days and some of those who portray themselves as victims sometimes seem to be actually wallowing in feelings of self pity not all mind but definitely some because it is easier to blame others or the system than get off your arse or take responsibility for yourself plus poverty is calculated as a relative measure so there will always be some who are relatively poor just on the basis of how the measure is calculated if you want to see real absolute poverty go to some parts of Africa and take a walk through the slums glad I got that off my chest but probably get laid into now by the usual suspects and variously described as a fascist tory etc which I am not but then again who gives a fuck certainly not me
It's that right wing dogshit about worthy and unworthy poor

Africa sets the standard of poverty, the poor dying emciated kid on an appeals advert, and everything else is unworthy - especially in britain when it's mixed with class hatred, racism, and other shit

Because what you're basically saying here is fuck young poor british children that don't get fed a meal a day
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:And that's why you are full of hot air, and a keyboard warrior, if I had a quid for every time you made a reasonable non football related post, I would have no quids.

And by your explanation, no, you really don't know anything about the troubles.

People you knew have no shoes, but why?? What the fuck are they or there parents doing? How the fuck can you not live, on the money you get if you can't work or can't get work? Mate it sounds like you've lived in the random worst shit holes in Britain, maybe that's why you are so fuckin miserable all the time. Fuck even when I couldn't work, I volunteered in a hospice shop, fuck the stuff you can buy for next to fuck all. How much benefits do you want to pay people who can't work or can't find work, £3 grand a month? Then no one would want to fuckin work, that's why all the impoverished people of the world want to live in fuckin Britain ffs! I have £4 until next week and I still manage to eat, whole grain rice and tuna, I can still train and eat healthily and still not have to buy too many processed food and definitely not any shite food which is actually more expensive. I've brought my bills down to a minimum and my dds are covered and I have food with a week to spare, everyone can live on what they get in benefits. It just might need a change in outlook
Well you've changed my mind. I thought it was systemic poverty that was a predictable part of capitalism and is found in every nation. But it turns out it's the parents fault and a lack of worth ethic. And if you can do it then surely everyone else can.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Swamps, you're not a social/suport worker are you? I thought someone on here is, whose name begins with s.
swampash
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:
swampash wrote:go for it zebs I am not saying that some people do not have it hard but in some corners there is also too much of a victim culture around these days and some of those who portray themselves as victims sometimes seem to be actually wallowing in feelings of self pity not all mind but definitely some because it is easier to blame others or the system than get off your arse or take responsibility for yourself plus poverty is calculated as a relative measure so there will always be some who are relatively poor just on the basis of how the measure is calculated if you want to see real absolute poverty go to some parts of Africa and take a walk through the slums glad I got that off my chest but probably get laid into now by the usual suspects and variously described as a fascist tory etc which I am not but then again who gives a fuck certainly not me
It's that right wing dogshit about worthy and unworthy poor

Africa sets the standard of poverty, the poor dying emciated kid on an appeals advert, and everything else is unworthy - especially in britain when it's mixed with class hatred, racism, and other shit

Because what you're basically saying here is fuck young poor british children that don't get fed a meal a day
no you are trying to read that into what I said but it is not actually what I said Sid