Brexit

Political Debate
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

You know... again, it's seems hard to make a point around here any more without falling foul of someone elses idea of right and wrong... but has anyone actually given any thought to what this cunt did?

I can get my head around a Muslim suicide bomber, or Jihadi killer ... he believes, right or wrong, that he's fighting for a righteous cause... he's doomed himself in THIS LIFE, but he believes he'll reap the benefits in his afterlife... not for me, but I understand his logic...

This fuck, has absolutely no chance of justifying what he's done, with any religion or faith... I could understand, if he thought he was going to get away with it... but he committed this crime in broad daylight, in front of witnesses, spouting his fascist bullshit... he's fucked!

Lock him up, and he should never see freedom again... ever... but he sounds pretty fuckin crazy to me... and I find it ridiculous, that I can't say that, without being accused of something shitty...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15665
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Sid wrote:I don't think that makes sense, Redz

But to the point, it'd be a tragedy on a human level regardless if the cunt left behind kids
Makes sense to me. But then i don't want the working man on the street to rise up and murder and burn rings around them because i've lived through it and i know who the losers always are. I've been to the funerals, seen the children left behind, heard the justification for revenge. Zebs is right, you have a frivolous attitude to other peoples potential death.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23270
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Sid wrote:I don't think that makes sense, Redz

But to the point, it'd be a tragedy on a human level regardless if the cunt left behind kids
Makes sense to me. But then i don't want the working man on the street to rise up and murder and burn rings around them because i've lived through it and i know who the losers always are. I've been to the funerals, seen the children left behind, heard the justification for revenge. Zebs is right, you have a frivolous attitude to other peoples potential death.
I'm not an authority on the troubles right, you are. But for me it was a scrap between two states wanting to establish themselves, and they exploited men in order to do that, so the working class always loses. And that's why a revolution (which is what I assume you mean by "working man on the street to rise up and murder") has to be organic and by the working class - not lead by anyone else - otherwise you're sending men to their invetiable deaths for some other cause. It has to be voluntary. And for me it is a cause worth fighting because like you say it would result in death and horror, but so does capitalism, every day, structually via government and in actual war which is constant and global. So what other choice is there for us. And I've had first hand experience in that as a prole whose choice was army or factory. The lads I knew that chose the army are walking round on crutches or in wheelchairs horrified by their experiences, and for what, the latest foreign capitalist venture in Iraq and Afghanistan.

But this ^ is different to fighting fascism, which is what I'm on about in this thread. Fascism has to be stopped at source. Hitler said the best thing they could have done was stop us in the pubs and bars because from there it grew. It wasn't liberals or governments that got fascists off the streets and terraces in Britain, it was working class people fighting em.

"Zebs is right, you have a frivolous attitude to other peoples potential death." I don't think he's making that point. Or I couldn't find it after about 5 re-reads. But here's the thing, this isn't a political doctrine, westminster debating chamber, it's a football forum and sometimes I talk shit like about the yank that got eaten by a lion (Justin liked that one). But in real life it's different. I'm not setting myself up on here as an example. I couldn't give two fucks. And that might undermine some proper convos we have on here, like this one, but again I couldn't give two fucks.
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11409
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Zebs was right, fuck don't see that very often, apart from when we should have bought Charlie Austin tbf. And when Zlatan comes.

So that's four fucks now we are up to that Sid does not give.


image.jpeg
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23270
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:Sid the guys a fuckin looper and I agree that doesn't mean he's not a cunt as well who knew what he was doing, my bone of contention is you are more about him than the young woman who lost her life, and I know you did geniuley care that she was killed, but if it was a bloke and a Tory, you'd be cracking jokes, and it's that attitude which totally contradicts your argument about how the media portray murderers based on religion or the colour of their skin when you are doing the exact thing you are slagging off.

Can't have it both ways chum.
I don't get this bit. Am I meant to write RIP Cox as much as I talk about her murderer, for balance? Problem is when people disagree with something I've said about him, I reply to it, so then I'm giving more attention to him then her.

I also don't really get this bit. If it was a Tory that died, one who backed austerity which has killed thousands, thousands of disabled people on dole, caused unemployment which has broken up families and caused suffering, imposed austerity which is keeping 4 million kids in various states of poverty - some destitute meaning they don't get a meal a day... then me, who is in this same situation with them, who is totally powerless physically and politically other than voting once every 5 years which only continues the suffering, doesn't revel in their death but turns away - then I'm justified in that. But if a person who is suicidal because he's had his benefits cut, he's lost his family because he lost his job which is a direct result of that Tory politician and the government he is a part of, if he wants to dance on his grave, then I'd turn the CD player on for em no problem. I'd bring party poppers n all.

Now this has fuck all to do with how the media racially stereotype and smear state sanctioned murders, like Mark Duggan. Duggan was a powerless black working class person in the same shit as the rest of us, and a Tory is a wealthy, powerful cog in the system that actively oppresses Mark Duggan racially, via class and other stuff. The media, which are run as capitalist enterprises and are owned by m/billionaires, fall in line when it comes to state murders because it's their job, and it's in their capitalist interests to maintain the status quo. So they have no morality and tbh although I pointed out their bullshit, I have no real expectations of em, other than to fuck off.

I might be miles off the mark here because I don't understand your post
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11409
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Sid wrote:
redzebs wrote:Sid the guys a fuckin looper and I agree that doesn't mean he's not a cunt as well who knew what he was doing, my bone of contention is you are more about him than the young woman who lost her life, and I know you did geniuley care that she was killed, but if it was a bloke and a Tory, you'd be cracking jokes, and it's that attitude which totally contradicts your argument about how the media portray murderers based on religion or the colour of their skin when you are doing the exact thing you are slagging off.

Can't have it both ways chum.
I don't get this bit. Am I meant to write RIP Cox as much as I talk about her murderer, for balance? Problem is when people disagree with something I've said about him, I reply to it, so then I'm giving more attention to him then her.

I also don't really get this bit. If it was a Tory that died, one who backed austerity which has killed thousands, thousands of disabled people on dole, caused unemployment which has broken up families and caused suffering, imposed austerity which is keeping 4 million kids in various states of poverty - some destitute meaning they don't get a meal a day... then me, who is in this same situation with them, who is totally powerless physically and politically other than voting once every 5 years which only continues the suffering, doesn't revel in their death but turns away - then I'm justified in that. But if a person who is suicidal because he's had his benefits cut, he's lost his family because he lost his job which is a direct result of that Tory politician and the government he is a part of, if he wants to dance on his grave, then I'd turn the CD player on for em no problem. I'd bring party poppers n all.

Now this has fuck all to do with how the media racially stereotype and smear state sanctioned murders, like Mark Duggan. Duggan was a powerless black working class person in the same shit as the rest of us, and a Tory is a wealthy, powerful cog in the system that actively oppresses Mark Duggan racially, via class and other stuff. The media, which are run as capitalist enterprises and are owned by m/billionaires, fall in line when it comes to state murders because it's their job, and it's in their capitalist interests to maintain the status quo. So they have no morality and tbh although I pointed out their bullshit, I have no real expectations of em, other than to fuck off.

I might be miles off the mark here because I don't understand your post
Where the fuck are all these people who don't get one meal a day, I'm on benefits for the first time in my life and yeah it's shite, but non working disabled people are entitled to rent ESA and dla and sdb depending on the severity.

So you are talking an average of about £1200 net for someone who has a disability which impairs them from working.

And £1500 from the social fund, and crisis loans if something goes wrong.

Where the fuck are all these people who can't get a meal a day, is it just England?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23270
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Sid wrote:
redzebs wrote:Sid the guys a fuckin looper and I agree that doesn't mean he's not a cunt as well who knew what he was doing, my bone of contention is you are more about him than the young woman who lost her life, and I know you did geniuley care that she was killed, but if it was a bloke and a Tory, you'd be cracking jokes, and it's that attitude which totally contradicts your argument about how the media portray murderers based on religion or the colour of their skin when you are doing the exact thing you are slagging off.

Can't have it both ways chum.
I don't get this bit. Am I meant to write RIP Cox as much as I talk about her murderer, for balance? Problem is when people disagree with something I've said about him, I reply to it, so then I'm giving more attention to him then her.

I also don't really get this bit. If it was a Tory that died, one who backed austerity which has killed thousands, thousands of disabled people on dole, caused unemployment which has broken up families and caused suffering, imposed austerity which is keeping 4 million kids in various states of poverty - some destitute meaning they don't get a meal a day... then me, who is in this same situation with them, who is totally powerless physically and politically other than voting once every 5 years which only continues the suffering, doesn't revel in their death but turns away - then I'm justified in that. But if a person who is suicidal because he's had his benefits cut, he's lost his family because he lost his job which is a direct result of that Tory politician and the government he is a part of, if he wants to dance on his grave, then I'd turn the CD player on for em no problem. I'd bring party poppers n all.

Now this has fuck all to do with how the media racially stereotype and smear state sanctioned murders, like Mark Duggan. Duggan was a powerless black working class person in the same shit as the rest of us, and a Tory is a wealthy, powerful cog in the system that actively oppresses Mark Duggan racially, via class and other stuff. The media, which are run as capitalist enterprises and are owned by m/billionaires, fall in line when it comes to state murders because it's their job, and it's in their capitalist interests to maintain the status quo. So they have no morality and tbh although I pointed out their bullshit, I have no real expectations of em, other than to fuck off.

I might be miles off the mark here because I don't understand your post
Where the fuck are all these people who don't get one meal a day, I'm on benefits for the first time in my life and yeah it's shite, but non working disabled people are entitled to rent ESA and dla and sdb depending on the severity.

So you are talking an average of about £1200 net for someone who has a disability which impairs them from working.

And £1500 from the social fund, and crisis loans if something goes wrong.

Where the fuck are all these people who can't get a meal a day, is it just England?
Research by Joseph Rowntree Foundation finds 668,000 households (over 1 million people) unable to afford essentials such as food, heating and clothes https://www.theguardian.com/society/201 ... foundation

I'll reply to the rest later

Cox's widow says she died because of her political views http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36590824 You can't take politics out of it
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11409
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Research?? I thought this was in open sight and common knowledge, I'm telling you you don't need a fuckin Rowntrees fruit pastille survey, I'm telling you facts, this is how much people get!!!!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23270
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

There are kids from my old estate that don't get fed properly or have shoes, so yeah you don't need research when you see it for yourself. But they conduct research to highlight it to the wider population, not that anybody gives a shit, governments certainly don't. You can't ask them to alleviate the poverty they help create.

Like the gov's own internal investigation into the severe and widely used benefit sanctions (like the sanctioning of a bloke for not turning up to an appointment because he was in a coma), that we were told are to give more incentives for people to find work, concluded that they actually make it harder for people to find work (no shit) and even more surprisingly, makes them considerably poorer, which has resulted in over 3000 suicides. But nothing changes, because that's the point of benefit sanctions.

But you don't believe such poverty exists in britain because you're right wing. You personalise the poverty you choose to recognise so you can blame the individuals rather then look at the system which creates and maintains it

This is why you're a tory cunt
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11409
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

And that's why you are full of hot air, and a keyboard warrior, if I had a quid for every time you made a reasonable non football related post, I would have no quids.

And by your explanation, no, you really don't know anything about the troubles.

People you knew have no shoes, but why?? What the fuck are they or there parents doing? How the fuck can you not live, on the money you get if you can't work or can't get work? Mate it sounds like you've lived in the random worst shit holes in Britain, maybe that's why you are so fuckin miserable all the time. Fuck even when I couldn't work, I volunteered in a hospice shop, fuck the stuff you can buy for next to fuck all. How much benefits do you want to pay people who can't work or can't find work, £3 grand a month? Then no one would want to fuckin work, that's why all the impoverished people of the world want to live in fuckin Britain ffs! I have £4 until next week and I still manage to eat, whole grain rice and tuna, I can still train and eat healthily and still not have to buy too many processed food and definitely not any shite food which is actually more expensive. I've brought my bills down to a minimum and my dds are covered and I have food with a week to spare, everyone can live on what they get in benefits. It just might need a change in outlook
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Post Reply