Brexit

Political Debate
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:This cunt has given his name in court as Death to traitors, freedom for Britain. So he's definitely a fascist. I mean they found shitloads of Nazi / right wing shit at his house. And he belonged to the Springbok club. So there's no doubt about it. It's time to shelve this idea that he's a loon. You can't blame mental health.

Here we have a street assassination of an MP by a right wing fascist, in 2016. Pretty fucked up.

And naturally the right and fascists are in favour of pulling out of europe. That's not remain propaganda, it's true. It casts a huge shadow over this referendum now.
I'm not having that... look, I am in no way trying to defend this guy, or claim he's "a loon", or if he is, that that's some sort of defense... I know nothing about him... but if he is mentally ill, he wouldn't be the first, or last unstable, cunt to be exploited by detestable fucks for their own gains... suicide bombers are often discovered to have been unhinged loner types, targeted by terrorist groups, and groomed to meet their needs...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Not at all, Alf. He's a fascist pure and simple. He's not been brained washed, this is what they do, it's what they think. Antifa reckon he's been on the scene for years. You're letting him off the hook by taking responsibility of his actions away from him - probably because you don't want it to reflect badly on the out campaign. So then you find yourself in a fucked up situation where you're letting a murderous fascist off the hook for PR purposes. And this is someone who would happily have shot me or you because we're much further to the left than Cox
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

The truth is in the middle i reckon.... Seen too many fuckwits do detestable shit without them being mentally unstable, just fucking stupid, easily lead and angry.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Not at all, Alf. He's a fascist pure and simple. He's not been brained washed, this is what they do, it's what they think. Antifa reckon he's been on the scene for years. You're letting him off the hook by taking responsibility of his actions away from him - probably because you don't want it to reflect badly on the out campaign. So then you find yourself in a fucked up situation where you're letting a murderous fascist off the hook for PR purposes. And this is someone who would happily have shot me or you because we're much further to the left than Cox
Fuck off Sid... as far as this is concerned, I don't give a fuck about the campaign, and there was no need for that shitty remark, at all!

I said... I know nothing about him... I'm just making the point that mentally unstable, loners are often exploited by fascist/terrorist groups, and even governments/army for that matter... you seem to know more about him than me, and if he is what you say, then he can rot...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
madredmonkey
Legend

4 years ago

Can't wait to vote out on Thursday,
Up your Brussels.
So many people I speak to want out.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

Stay in and change it for the better gets my vote. Interesting bunch of articles last week about Brexit in der Spiegel, if anyone's interested (they were run jointly in German and English).
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

swampash wrote:Stay in and change it for the better gets my vote. Interesting bunch of articles last week about Brexit in der Spiegel, if anyone's interested (they were run jointly in German and English).

Nein! Fuck Germany, Fuck France, Fuck Turkey, who seem to have went from a modern secular government back into its Ramadan let's find some infidels to fuck over mode, and fuck the RIDICULOUS amount of money given every week to unelected cunts, who's shitting themselves the most? The cunts that benefit from in.

We did all right before the common market, we'll be tip top out of it now. Bill Gates can go fuck himself too, what's that gobshite chipping in for, Bob, I'm not even British but I want to rule the world Geldof can go fuck himself too, hope that in boat sinks.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Faradge doing his best to stoke the flames of fascism

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/articl ... WkTYUB18EW
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

When a known white fascist terrorist kills someone he's a "timid gardener", a "loner", he was "easily led"

When Mark Duggan was murdered by police he was a "gangster", he "smoked weed"
Attachments
f47d2a35-9c56-43e0-ae71-34e948bd8266.jpg
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Fuck off Sid, one of your first comments was of all the MPs, if Cameron got plugged you'd be dancing in the fuckin street.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.