Brexit

Political Debate
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

http://time.com/4374350/john-oliver-bre ... ainment%29

The song at the end is fuckin brilliant...

:))
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Steggo
Legend
Posts: 1744
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

Sid wrote:Not at all, Alf. He's a fascist pure and simple. He's not been brained washed, this is what they do, it's what they think.
Sid,you really ought to investigate the psychology of any extremist and how he/she arrived at the point of killing.

It is disgraceful that the poor womans death is being used for political gain. It is appalling enough that something like this has happened let alone that political blame is being attached.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23397
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

He sent a letter 17 years ago to a racist mag saying he blames liberals for the death of apartheid. He's been a fascist for ages. Now the ideology might attract fucking weirdo pervy loners, fair enough. But that's true of anything. And where the millions of fascists in Spain and Italy all loners with mental health problems? Nah they choose to follow the ideology. They were proud fascists. So is this fella. You can't ignore the political motivation for his actions because then you'll be allowing more attacks like this to happen.

I mean fucking nazi Germany, do we sympatheically look at the millions of nazis wanting to kill us and go "they all just have mental health issues". Lets all talk about our feelings and maybe we can come to a happy conclusion. Did we fuck

There are hardly any neurotypical people. Being mentally unwell doesn't excuse you from your fascist beliefs.
User avatar
marlon
Legend
Posts: 5325
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:http://time.com/4374350/john-oliver-bre ... ainment%29

The song at the end is fuckin brilliant...

:))
Was just going to post that.

Interesting bit on the bullshit in that Brexit movie on regulations.
Steggo
Legend
Posts: 1744
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

Sid wrote:He sent a letter 17 years ago to a racist mag saying he blames liberals for the death of apartheid. He's been a fascist for ages. Now the ideology might attract fucking weirdo pervy loners, fair enough. But that's true of anything. And where the millions of fascists in Spain and Italy all loners with mental health problems? Nah they choose to follow the ideology. They were proud fascists. So is this fella. You can't ignore the political motivation for his actions because then you'll be allowing more attacks like this to happen.

I mean fucking nazi Germany, do we sympatheically look at the millions of nazis wanting to kill us and go "they all just have mental health issues". Lets all talk about our feelings and maybe we can come to a happy conclusion. Did we fuck

There are hardly any neurotypical people. Being mentally unwell doesn't excuse you from your fascist beliefs.
I think you miss the point. Nobody is born a fascist,communist etc etc. We are all subject to a certain amount of 'brainwashing'-how do you think advertising works?. How do you think those millions of Nazis suddenly wanted to start killing anyone and everyone? The Nazis were absolute experts in the art of propaganda and yet we did not see the warning signs and paid a huge penalty. On a micro level this is what has happened to this murderer.He has been exposed to vile propaganda and has taken the route he decided to take.But I would argue that like Nazi Germany the powers that be,MI5,the police etc knew of this man but did nothing about him.Is that the true price of democracy and free speech?

And Sid,I notice that it's always fascist regimes you quote.And yet more innocents have been murdered by so called communist regimes and the millions that followed them, (Stalin,Pol Pot etc etc) than by fascists. Still the communists were ideologically sound and protecting the 'proles' weren't they?

And anyone heard the latest conspiracy theory with regard to the murder-that it was allowed to happen to discredit the Brexit campaign? Cannot believe it myself,but governments under pressure are apt to do the unthinkable-just go back to Blair and the invasion of Iraq etc.
User avatar
madredmonkey
Legend
Posts: 1538
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Area 51 Zoo Section

3 years ago

Out!
EU can do one, about time it stopped sucking the spaff out of my pencil.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23397
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Steggo wrote:
Sid wrote:He sent a letter 17 years ago to a racist mag saying he blames liberals for the death of apartheid. He's been a fascist for ages. Now the ideology might attract fucking weirdo pervy loners, fair enough. But that's true of anything. And where the millions of fascists in Spain and Italy all loners with mental health problems? Nah they choose to follow the ideology. They were proud fascists. So is this fella. You can't ignore the political motivation for his actions because then you'll be allowing more attacks like this to happen.

I mean fucking nazi Germany, do we sympatheically look at the millions of nazis wanting to kill us and go "they all just have mental health issues". Lets all talk about our feelings and maybe we can come to a happy conclusion. Did we fuck

There are hardly any neurotypical people. Being mentally unwell doesn't excuse you from your fascist beliefs.
I think you miss the point. Nobody is born a fascist,communist etc etc. We are all subject to a certain amount of 'brainwashing'-how do you think advertising works?. How do you think those millions of Nazis suddenly wanted to start killing anyone and everyone? The Nazis were absolute experts in the art of propaganda and yet we did not see the warning signs and paid a huge penalty. On a micro level this is what has happened to this murderer.He has been exposed to vile propaganda and has taken the route he decided to take.But I would argue that like Nazi Germany the powers that be,MI5,the police etc knew of this man but did nothing about him.Is that the true price of democracy and free speech?

And Sid,I notice that it's always fascist regimes you quote.And yet more innocents have been murdered by so called communist regimes and the millions that followed them, (Stalin,Pol Pot etc etc) than by fascists. Still the communists were ideologically sound and protecting the 'proles' weren't they?

And anyone heard the latest conspiracy theory with regard to the murder-that it was allowed to happen to discredit the Brexit campaign? Cannot believe it myself,but governments under pressure are apt to do the unthinkable-just go back to Blair and the invasion of Iraq etc.
Yeah but then you arrive at the conclusion that nobody really believes in anything, that we're all victims. And that's liberalism for me. So is stripping em of their politics.

It's also a bit cushdy for you to try and take away this cunt's politics from him because I doubt you would be in his crosshairs, or fascists in general, unless I'm wrong? But their targets are minorities, different ethnicities, gay people. And it's not a hypothetical thing, they're causing actual suffering every day, globally, in europe and beyond - so that needs dealing with. This cunt is just the British extension of that.

As for answering your charges on communism, I'm not a communist. I'm not having this "vanguard" shite, I think it results in authoritarianism, hence not being a communist.

Now it's fascism and communism that you slate, but what about the suffering caused by the liberalism you expouse? The liberal talks to the fascist and look where that gets us.
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11409
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Sid the guys a fuckin looper and I agree that doesn't mean he's not a cunt as well who knew what he was doing, my bone of contention is you are more about him than the young woman who lost her life, and I know you did geniuley care that she was killed, but if it was a bloke and a Tory, you'd be cracking jokes, and it's that attitude which totally contradicts your argument about how the media portray murderers based on religion or the colour of their skin when you are doing the exact thing you are slagging off.

Can't have it both ways chum.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23397
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

I don't think that makes sense, Redz

But to the point, it'd be a tragedy on a human level regardless if the cunt left behind kids
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23397
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

.
Attachments
IMG-20160620-WA0000.jpg
Post Reply