Brexit

Political Debate
Sid
Legend

3 weeks ago

marlon wrote:
3 weeks ago
Meanwhile Labour's front bench are congratulating fascists and defending bloody sunday soldiers
Yeah and the backtracking on Modi was even worse. Not seen the bloody sunday stuff though, got a link?

In other news I'm waiting to see if Tommy Robinson gets elected

And how bad the funny tinge party do, after some of their MPs said they were voting Lib Dem :))
Sid
Legend

3 weeks ago

Rank that. Get fucking rid.

Theresa May's going then. At fucking last. Wouldn't put it past her tying to get her deal through parliament one more time on the 7 june. "Anyone fancy another vote? No alright I'll get me coat"
Lazarus
Legend

3 weeks ago

Sid wrote:
3 weeks ago

Theresa May's going then. At fucking last. Wouldn't put it past her tying to get her deal through parliament one more time on the 7 june. "Anyone fancy another vote? No alright I'll get me coat"
These fuckers are like bullets in a machine gun, there's another one just the same waiting to follow the same path. Sick of it all......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

3 weeks ago

Lazarus wrote:
3 weeks ago
Sid wrote:
3 weeks ago

These fuckers are like bullets in a machine gun, there's another one just the same waiting to follow the same path. Sick of it all......
Yeah, and May going doesn't end any of the brexit shit, now it's going to play out through the leadership bids. And which ever wins, leave or remain, the other will throw their toys out the pram and more chaos will ensue, with probably more resignations. Boris Johnson is the favourite, but remainers are trying to stop him getting through the prelimenary rounds.

Sky Data poll: Majority of Britons want a general election when new PM is in place https://news.sky.com/story/sky-data-pol ... e-11727890
marlon
Legend

3 weeks ago

Elections with a new PM should be law and we will hopefully get one as the new leader will still have the problem of tory remainers and the DUP.

Vince Cable also going, shortly after praising austerity. Which reminds me of Farron who left because he hated queer people. Who is voting for this lot?
Sid
Legend

3 weeks ago

marlon wrote:
3 weeks ago
Elections with a new PM should be law and we will hopefully get one as the new leader will still have the problem of tory remainers and the DUP.

Vince Cable also going, shortly after praising austerity. Which reminds me of Farron who left because he hated queer people. Who is voting for this lot?
It should be law aye, because otherwise we're being run by an unelected leader. And the difference between a centre right cunt and a far right cunt in Johnson (with Mogg wanting to be his chancellor ffs) is potentially vast. A lot of tories didn't vote for the far right tbf to em.

And yeah Johnson will still have to deal with remainers. He'll have to temper his brutal Trump like approach because if he fucks them off entirely there'll be resignations and they'll lose their slim majority and decimate the party. So he has to balance it. But treading carefully isn't one of the bullingdon cunts skills. He's already said we're leaving deal or no deal in october.
Sid
Legend

3 weeks ago

100,000 tory members are going to decide who the next leader is, and what brexit we get

Mos of em rich, half of em are over 65, and 97% of em white

Viva democracy
bman2
Legend

3 weeks ago

Meh
Last edited by bman2 on Sun May 26, 2019 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
sheesh
Legend

3 weeks ago