Anonymous

Political Debate
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

swampash wrote:Fucking hell Alf - giving your age away a bit with that lengthy quote?
Why?

I listen to Robert Johnson as well... doesn't mean I'm 100...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11409
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
swampash wrote:Fucking hell Alf - giving your age away a bit with that lengthy quote?
Why?

I listen to Robert Johnson as well... doesn't mean I'm 100...

The wank chariot is as sharp as a tack and as sticky as ever!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23043
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:My son is 23 and railing against the world, our house never stops debating all this shit, i'm exhausted and he's all fired up. Trying to give him something to hope for is the bloody hardest thing.
Bad time to have kids to tbf, bad time to be young

Lots of young people now will have it worse than their parents, despite their parents having grafted and laboured and done everything right their entire lives. We've had the best of the NHS, of pensions, of education, of other vital support networks for the homeless, for single mothers etc of the fucking libraries. Solidarity is eroded now, communities are weaker, people shit on their own because they claim benefits

It's already showing up in census data that people my age and younger aren't having kids because life is hard enough already, and they simply can't fucking afford em

Neoliberalism, ladies and gentlemen
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15428
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:My son is 23 and railing against the world, our house never stops debating all this shit, i'm exhausted and he's all fired up. Trying to give him something to hope for is the bloody hardest thing.
Let him rage Coop... better that, than sitting in front of the telly, enthralled by the latest X-Factor voting...



"Things look bad from over here
Too much confusion and no solution
Everyone here knows your fear
You're out of touch and you try too much

Yesterday's glory
Won't help us today
You wanna retire?
Get out of the way

The country needs a father, not uncle or big brother
Someone to keep the peace at home
If we can't get together, look out for stormy weather
Don't make me pay for your mistakes, I have to pay my own

Yesterday's glory
Won't help us today
You wanna retire?
Get out of the way

I ain't got much time
The young ones close behind
I can't wait in line

If we cannot wake you then we'll have to shake you
Though some say you'll only understand a gun
Got to prove them wrong or you will lose the battle
Don't you know we'll start a war which will be won by none

Yesterday's glory
Won't help us today
You wanna retire?
Get out of the way

I ain't got much time
The young ones close behind
I can't wait in line

Move over
Come on, move over
You know I ain't got time
And yesterday, the young ones are close behind
Even tomorrow, so I can't wait in line
You know I needed your place yesterday"

That was from 69...
Unbelievable Alf! My kid is a huge Steppenwolf fan and plays this. He has long hair, beard, plays lead guitar like a demon and is obsessed by 70's rock/blues/country.

I let him rage but you know how sometimes the quality of his argument is dodgy because he doesn't have the age or experience to see that he's a bit off base sometimes, that's when it gets a bit heated......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

That's just rage Coop... he may not have all the information to defend his argument, but the anger's got him and he rants... that's the hard part... knowing you're right, and getting worked up about it, and some smarmy cunt who's better at arguing, calmly pokes holes in your argument... not because you're completely wrong, but because your argument gets away from you, because you're pissed off...

Just get him reading more... arm himself with knowledge...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Mumford
First Teamer
Posts: 459
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Earth sometimes

3 years ago

I've got two sons, one at 20 the other at 25, both have BSC's with honours in IT related subjects.

The eldest is self employed and works all over the world, proving to companies and governments that their un-hackable computers can be hacked, by the right people, and it can be done without them knowing.

The other works for UK police forces trying to catch hackers and the like, so dinner times when they are at home together can be interesting.

The thing is, when they shut themselves in their room, I have no idea what they are up to, both of them have three monitors, as soon as you walk in the room, the one monitor goes off, you never get a chance to see whats on it, and no it's not porn.

Why am I telling you this, ... well it's all to do with anonymous, no-one knows who they are, not even one member to another, there could actually be brothers sat in bedrooms feet apart, each not knowing the other is a member.

For all you know, if you have a computer genius in the family, he too could be anonymous.

The technology they are using is straight out of science fiction.

They were the group that told the government that the new GCHQ building in Cheltenham was being bugged as it was built.

They have their own internet, you need special kit to access it, as you do the two other internets that are around.

If they wanted to they could bring governments down, but that is not in their mantra.
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23043
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Could they also add some colour to this forum?
danniitronix
Legend
Posts: 1611
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

And enable me to cut and paste pictures of tits and arse?
User avatar
Mumford
First Teamer
Posts: 459
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Earth sometimes

3 years ago

Sid wrote:Could they also add some colour to this forum?
Yes
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
User avatar
Mumford
First Teamer
Posts: 459
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Earth sometimes

3 years ago

danniitronix wrote:And enable me to cut and paste pictures of tits and arse?
Probably, are you capable of using a mouse

EDIT
My brain has jus told me I should not have asked that question
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
Post Reply