The Election

Political Debate
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

Wankers! Brian Wilson would be turning in his grave, if he'd have died when everyone thought he was going to. Good Vibrations my arse!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Osborne said he likes NWA, went to see em when he was young

He invited Dre to Downing Street for tea

What has the world become eh, what has the world become
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Osborne said he likes NWA, went to see em when he was young

Osborne will be the next Prime Minister... let that sink in!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:Osborne said he likes NWA, went to see em when he was young

Osborne will be the next Prime Minister... let that sink in!

Nah Borris rockin up to number 10 in his bike is the way forward.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

The UK has become the first country in the world to be placed under investigation by the United Nations for violating the human rights of people with disabilities amid fears that thousands may have died as a consequence of controversial welfare reforms and austerity-driven cuts to benefits and care budgets.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/featur ... 21075.html

"amid fears that thousands may have died as a consequence of controversial welfare reforms" - not may have died, they have died because of welfare reforms. It's a fact. The independent investigations prove it. And even better, the government have admitted it. They admit around 2-3000 have died because of their reforms.

Stop being fucking nice to this set of cunts ffs. Press are shit scared of Tories
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34558956

Well, it looks like the anti-Corbyn camp was right... Labour have no chance of shifting the fuckin Tories with him in charge... I completely agree with a lot of his ideals, but you can't defeat the Tories if your party isn't even unified, and as long as Corbyn is more concerned with pursuing his own agenda and not working with the rest of his party, Labour has no chance... and ultimately that is the worst outlook for the working class, and the poor in this country, because we'll be stuck with the Tories for years!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

I don't know, Alf. The CND is a small issue to most people. The priority is always jobs, education, economy. Cameron has his little fucking personal crusades too, like the fox hunting ban which makes him appear really right wing and evil, like the CND shit makes Corbyn appear really left wing and studenty. The idea that Corbyn is persuing some personal agenda is more than likely Tory spin.

The theory is this: a lot of working class people will go back to Labour if they stick to a left wing principles and possibly tie it in with some patriotic nonsense. They'll bring back the left wingers from the Lib Dems who are finished and have shitloads of voters looking for a new home, and the SNP who despite being the Scottish Tories have convinced Scotland which is massively left wing and working class that Sturgeon is a hero. Then there's the proles in UKIP who got about 6 million votes at the last election, and the BNP before them. Labour lost out by just over 2 million votes in the last election, so they probably need around 2 million from this lot, which I can see happening tbf.

And if it doesn't happen then it's a sign that party politics is a bag of shite. It's admitting that you have to be Tory Lite to win an election. And if that's the case then Corbyn might as well step down now and join real struggle outside of politics to bring about change. Like those knobs in Syriza - should have jacked it in.
RedDread
Reserves

4 years ago

I'm not particularly proud, but just unfriended Spike on Facebook. His ill-informed, racist posts just got too much.
The longbow beats the crossbow, my idiotic friend.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

RedDread wrote:I'm not particularly proud, but just unfriended Spike on Facebook. His ill-informed, racist posts just got too much.
Jay???

Hey Mate... long time no see...

What happened with Spike?

He comes here even less than you... in fact... never...