Legend

5 years ago

The BBC getting a telling off for lying
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Sid wrote:https://40.media.tumblr.com/94a99133512 ... o1_540.jpg

I don't think politics is the route the change but this should create a good environment for real change tocome about.

Also right, they're giving it loads about having a left wing leader and how that is unacceptable, comparing him to Stalin, saying it will bring back the 70s. But we have a right wing leader in Cameron. That's allowed. Nobody said that appointing a right wing leader like Cameron would bring back the bad old days, the 80s, victorian levels of poverty and even fucking rickets which has made a return.

It shows you how right wing shit is right now, and how it is considered the norm, acceptable, respectable, even the centreground.

How the fuck are people getting rickets these days? Milk is cheaper than water and sunlight should provide vitamin d, plus any GP will knock out a multi vitamin for nowt?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-25405415

This is how some people live in this fuckin country...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
swampash
Legend

5 years ago

That licensing scheme sounds like something that should be adopted across the country. Good luck to the council with the prosecutions. Be interesting to follow that story - thanks for flagging it up Alf.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Shocking

Those landlords need beating, they should be fearing for their lives the cunts
swampash
Legend

5 years ago

Lock them up in cells that look the same as the room they are letting.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34439965

"Mr Wild, who is research director of the think tank which campaigns for lower taxes and highlights examples of Government waste, said the cuts should be made "as soon as possible after an election for two reasons".

"The first of which will sound a little bit morbid - some of the people... won't be around to vote against you in the next election. So that's just a practical point, and the other point is they might have forgotten by then."

He added: "If you did it now, chances are that in 2020 someone who has had their winter fuel cut might be thinking, 'Oh I can't remember, was it this government or was it the last one? I'm not quite sure.'

Haha, fuckin Tory scum!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34460822

He got a standing ovation from Conservative members for a strongly-worded attack on Jeremy Corbyn, telling them: "We cannot let that man inflict his security-threatening, terrorist sympathising. Britain-hating ideology on the country we love."
Red legend
Star Man

5 years ago

Assault on poverty , assault on the poor more like .
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Have you seen the abuse the Tories have been getting in manchester? It's ace. You lot think I'm bad but tbf I'm no worse than any rational sensible human being. Anywhere between 70-100,000 turned up to the main protest, but they're copping abuse everywhere they go. They've been told not to wear their blue ID cards anywhere but behind police lines.

Journalists have been copping it too much to their amazement and indignation