The Election

Political Debate
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Steggs... if you want something to really give you the shits... take a close look at "Agenda 21"...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Steggo
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Steggs... if you want something to really give you the shits... take a close look at "Agenda 21"...
Have done.Very scary. On the surface seems very well intentioned by the U N but read a little deeper and its intentions are very similar to TTIP. One World Government! Why would the people in power want to surrender that power unless..........................there's someone else pulling the strings! Don't give up the fight or your and my childrens children have a very,very bleak future.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Steggo wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Steggs... if you want something to really give you the shits... take a close look at "Agenda 21"...
Have done.Very scary. On the surface seems very well intentioned by the U N but read a little deeper and its intentions are very similar to TTIP. One World Government! Why would the people in power want to surrender that power unless..........................there's someone else pulling the strings! Don't give up the fight or your and my childrens children have a very,very bleak future.
The fight is the word... you've got to educate people... that's really all you can do... but you're right, it's our kids who will have to fight the real battle because the word isn't getting out there enough... yet...

Look deeper into Agenda 21 Steggs... the problem with all "conspiracies" is the stigma attached to accepting they might be real... "you're a fool for believing such things", and there's always those who add 2+2 and get 5, and thereby tarnish by association anyone who would believe our government could do such things... for instance... the "think tank" who "advised" on the "science" behind Agenda 21, came to the conclusion that the ideal population for the planet to live sustainably is only 500 million... which means we've got 7 billion too many people... which leads the conspiracy fanatic to state that they've plans to kill off the surplus... which then leads to the, chem trails, inoculations, flu jabs, drinking water, telly mind control, etc, etc, theories... some of those might even be true, but you've got to stick your neck out right along with the tin foil hat wearers to argue about it, and that just opens you up to abuse from those who just refuse to accept that we're in real trouble from the global authorities who have been PROVEN, absolutely and consistently that they can't be trusted, and serve a different agenda than the good of all...

It's the catch 22, that people can't accept the truth argued by sane, respectable people, because it's also being gibbered by wild-eyed fanatics... so will just accept the word of slime like Cameron who repeat ad nauseam, that "we're all in this together"...

Agenda 21 is the greatest threat to the people of this planet... above all other threats... it's not a conspiracy, it's a fact... it's a 23 year old scheme that has the backing of most governments, and yet very, very few people have even heard about it... it is the stuff of Orwell, and it's coming... without resistance!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Steggo
Legend

3 years ago

Something to pass the long,dark winter nights.

http://www.globaljustice.org.uk/infogra ... emonopoly/
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

That's a cool site, gets the point across
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Steggo wrote:Something to pass the long,dark winter nights.

http://www.globaljustice.org.uk/infogra ... emonopoly/
I know you read a fair bit about history Steggs... I'm pretty sure I've posted this link before, but not sure if you've seen it...

http://mtwsfh.blogspot.co.uk/2007/12/li ... ution.html

A lot of interesting stuff there...
Steggo
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:A lot of interesting stuff there...
Thanks.Appreciate and read everything that's put on here.You never stop learning.Will read later.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34815792

Well, I suppose if I were in charge of this attack on the poor, in these times... I'd want more cops in my neighbourhood as well...
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Exactly

And he won't want crime rates rising in his own backyard, it looks terribles

Plus all his posh mates live there