Political Debate
swampash
Legend

2 months ago

Robbo wrote:
2 months ago
bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
:)) Imperial measurements only. The whole Brexit delusion is just posh boy nostalgic nonsense. It really is remarkable that they've taken an entire major country over the cliff with them for this shit.
And thats the danger these cunts will have you tugging your forelock and doffing your cap to your betters if they could and making Britain great again all these people are interested in is bettering themselves. Personally I now want BoJo to take the UK out on Halloween no deal for two reasons, one I will know where I stand what I need exactly to stay in Germany and two when it all goes tits up how these elitist cunts are going to talk their way out of the mess they have made, this time EU27 needs to stand firm and on 31.10.2019 send Johnson a text short and simply saying "Fuck Off".
...said this before Robbo, so apologies for repeating myself: get your dual nationality application in asap. After Britain leave the EU you will almost certainly have to surrender your UK nationality if you want German citizenship. This is currently not the case while the UK is still in the EU. The process takes a while, so you will need to get on with it quickly.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Robbo
Legend

2 months ago

swampash wrote:
2 months ago
Robbo wrote:
2 months ago
bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
:)) Imperial measurements only. The whole Brexit delusion is just posh boy nostalgic nonsense. It really is remarkable that they've taken an entire major country over the cliff with them for this shit.
And thats the danger these cunts will have you tugging your forelock and doffing your cap to your betters if they could and making Britain great again all these people are interested in is bettering themselves. Personally I now want BoJo to take the UK out on Halloween no deal for two reasons, one I will know where I stand what I need exactly to stay in Germany and two when it all goes tits up how these elitist cunts are going to talk their way out of the mess they have made, this time EU27 needs to stand firm and on 31.10.2019 send Johnson a text short and simply saying "Fuck Off".
...said this before Robbo, so apologies for repeating myself: get your dual nationality application in asap. After Britain leave the EU you will almost certainly have to surrender your UK nationality if you want German citizenship. This is currently not the case while the UK is still in the EU. The process takes a while, so you will need to get on with it quickly.
Will have no problems staying here for various reasons but its a fair bit of money to pay with tests and pass etc and until I know what is what I am waiting worse case scenario for me would be having to get a Visa to travel through Holland and a Visa for the Mrs so that she can enter the UK.
-----------------------------------------------------
swampash
Legend

2 months ago

If your wife is German Robbo and you've lived here for some time you should have no problem. The application form is pretty straightforward, though you will ned to get German translations of your birth certificate [and wedding certificate if you married in the UK]. There is a language test too [but not if you are over 60, I think].
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...