Re: Manchester, and now London

Political Debate
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
Lazarus wrote:The wee girls that that bomb kills won't be able to read it before it kills them, are they stupid??? Maybe some of the brave, heroic people that have to scrabble through the rubble to dig them out might find it.... post it up on Facebook.
You have an issue with that message on the bomb?!

Was that not done all through the Second World War?
You read that and the writing on the bomb is the thing that concerns you. It's hard to know if you are pretending to be that stupid or you actually are that stupid. Either way..... @-)
Snoops is right Coop... it's a horrible, inhumane attitude, but it's hardly original... the Yanks and Brits have been doing the exact same thing since they started dropping bombs from planes... slogans, messages, bragging... load of shite, dreamt up by some thick twat, who thought it clever, and took a picture of it to impress the girls back home... and I guarantee, that there's plenty back here, and in the States as well, who'd love to see that bomb dropped, regardless who it landed on...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
Lazarus wrote:The wee girls that that bomb kills won't be able to read it before it kills them, are they stupid??? Maybe some of the brave, heroic people that have to scrabble through the rubble to dig them out might find it.... post it up on Facebook.

You read that and the writing on the bomb is the thing that concerns you. It's hard to know if you are pretending to be that stupid or you actually are that stupid. Either way..... @-)
Snoops is right Coop... it's a horrible, inhumane attitude, but it's hardly original... the Yanks and Brits have been doing the exact same thing since they started dropping bombs from planes... slogans, messages, bragging... load of shite, dreamt up by some thick twat, who thought it clever, and took a picture of it to impress the girls back home... and I guarantee, that there's plenty back here, and in the States as well, who'd love to see that bomb dropped, regardless who it landed on...
Oh ffs........
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:

Oh ffs........
FFS, what?

You got a point I've missed? Make it, or maybe consider that what you thought you were trying to say, didn't make sense...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend

3 years ago

I can assure everyone inc the 'thick twat' who wrote the stupid message that it does not represent the view of any fellow Mancunians .
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

pint vulger wrote:I can assure everyone inc the 'thick twat' who wrote the stupid message that it does not represent the view of any fellow Mancunians .
Right, because you know them all, yeah? Including the cunts that fire bombed the mosque?

Or the vile fuck who asked a 14 year old Muslim Lass, ‘When are you going to stop bombing people?’

Don't be so fuckin naïve...
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:

Oh ffs........
FFS, what?

You got a point I've missed? Make it, or maybe consider that what you thought you were trying to say, didn't make sense...
How about you point out the part i wrote that was disputing the historical existence of writing on a bomb? I can't see it and can't believe you'd think I needed educated to the fact.

My point was the futility of it all, that the message on the bomb that would kill innocent wee girls who couldn't 'read the message' or understand, the same kind of wee girls that the bomber killed in Manchester. That the people scrabbling through the rubble to dig out the dead children are experiencing the same trauma that the people who have filled our TV screens describing the horror of the aftermath of Manchester and that maybe they'd find the message on the bomb and be able to understand that was why we killed their wee girls. Then they could post it up on Facebook so people could show their fleeting interest.

'From Donegal, With Love'..... (See what i did there, not bad for a dumd fuck.)
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Oh ffs........
FFS, what?

How about you point out the part i wrote that was disputing the historical existence of writing on a bomb? I can't see it and can't believe you'd think I needed educated to the fact.

My point was the futility of it all, that the message on the bomb that would kill innocent wee girls who couldn't 'read the message' or understand, the same kind of wee girls that the bomber killed in Manchester. That the people scrabbling through the rubble to dig out the dead children are experiencing the same trauma that the people who have filled our TV screens describing the horror of the aftermath of Manchester and that maybe they'd find the message on the bomb and be able to understand that was why we killed their wee girls. Then they could post it up on Facebook so people could show their fleeting interest.

FFS is right!

Cause all of that was very clear from your fuckin original post wasn't it?

Look Cooper, you're not the only one who's pissed off about this... but if you plan to find fault with everyone, who's rage doesn't EXACTLY match yours, then this is going to be one ugly, argumentative thread... wind your neck in Mate... we're all sick to the back teeth, just like you!
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Oh ffs........
FFS, what?

FFS is right!

Cause all of that was very clear from your fuckin original post wasn't it?

Look Cooper, you're not the only one who's pissed off about this... but if you plan to find fault with everyone, who's rage doesn't EXACTLY match yours, then this is going to be one ugly, argumentative thread... wind your neck in Mate... we're all sick to the back teeth, just like you!
So which part of my original post lead you to think I didn't know about Bomb writing? That post was not far away from my explanation of it, closer to that than the conclusion you leapt too.

I never claimed to be the only one pissed off, your saying that like i don't know that either.
Who was i finding fault with? I didn't address my post to anyone, Snoops chose to reply to me, then you weighed in. I don't want anyones rage to EXACTLY match mine people can say what they want. The irony in all your 'ugly, argumentative thread, wind your neck in Mate' bullshit is your response to Pint 'Ug bash ug ug', that was a very calm, reasoned, compassionate reply and that's faaaaaaar from the first. Hypocrite!
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Yeah... in a thread about a bombing in Manchester, let's have a fuckin pissing contest... what the fuck is the matter with you?

Reply, don't reply... don't fuckin care... you have fun though, yeah?
pint vulger
Legend

3 years ago

Have some respect for goodness sake .