Re: Manchester, and now London

Political Debate
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Still unfolding, I wonder what was in the canisters, fuck it, I'll get up and make a cuppa, not tired anyway.

Guys can we stop the points scoring see I told you so until at least the morning.

Let's see now there is at least five terrorists/criminals/cowards however you define them that have been stopped or will be nicked, it might provide vital intelligence, home grown, did some come with the suspected suicide bomb builder which seems to be a new easier and more effective way of being successful, use the current crisis to get a few experts in as refugees into Europe, get them into country to be attacked, hook them up with indigenous inhabitants that want to perpetrate violence, and instead of a lunatic with a lorry you've experienced fighters planning or semi planning some of the ad hoc smash, stab etc attacks. Sure they think Manchester bomb builder has been and gone, slipped through
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

7 dead, 3 villains shot... untold in hospital...

Fuck sake... is this the way it's going to be now???

Is this modern living in the UK?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

You would thinking twice about planning a tourist trip to the UK if your watching the news in some far flung places.
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

pint vulger wrote:You would thinking twice about planning a tourist trip to the UK if your watching the news in some far flung places.
On a separate note and this has happened in the 3 recent attacks ,why ? After ( well today ) 12 hrs post the attack do we see the whole force of the police ,helicopters ,dogs ,armed police roads cordoned off way beyond the crime scene, it all seems after the horse has bolted response .
Surely there is a necessity for a stronger on foot presence from the police all around th country not show tec in yellow vests ,and I hope Jeremy has the balls to say later that Labour will increase the police numbers as promised,and that under this government and through austerity ( not just policing but community events and groups etc which have been decimated)! We are seeing the consequences of those cuts,divisions amongst communities and foreign policy.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

2 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:7 dead, 3 villains shot... untold in hospital...

Fuck sake... is this the way it's going to be now???

Is this modern living in the UK?
I fear it's only going to get worse...
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

It's tragic and awful for the people who lose loved ones and for those innocent lives lost.

I know there have been atrocities and civilian kills before anybody starts on for stoking islamophobia, whites had no problems under Hitler and the kkk doesn't today in modern America and so much of it is based on wahabbisim which correct me if I'm wrong is massive in Saudis Arabia, who we are selling arms to, and its more extreme lengths kill a lot of innocent Muslims too.

But, I know there was that docufilm recently about the marine who executed an enemy combatant who may or may not have already MORTALLY wounded, it's still fuckin wrong and he knew it because he told the rest to say fuck all. But anyway, each situation is different and more or less ethically wrong depending on the situation. Gone are the old days if they ever really existed of putting a clearly dying combatant out of his misery or not disarming him so he plugs himself or draws enough so you have unwritten permission to finish it.

But I know these boys are angry , probably ben fed their anger, some based on presenting easy genuine facts were there's footage of an American soldier shooting a man carrying a pool cue and claiming he thought it was a weapon and getting exonerated or a drone strike gone wrong, facts and some fiction and indoctrinated by someone who is also rightly or wrongly an expert at twisting young minds.

So I get it, right, I get it, and I get domestic terrorism as well, it's not just one sided, but these cunts are going to be warriors of Allah, hard motherfuckers, not afraid to fight the infidel but listening to public accounts, they taped shit to them so men and any cops without a gun, permission, and a clear shot won't try and stop or fight them or will at least think twice because of a bomb being present.

There was one local man I would say 40's getting interviewed and there was just a guy who had already been stabbed, already got him, a couple of the cunts ran over again and just kept stabbing him then I'm not sure if it was his girlfriend who was in the immediate vicinity but she was screaming crying for help and she's either collapsed from shock or tripped and she's pleading with the guy who's later getting interviewed to help her and he moves towards her and one of them takes a swipe at him to keep him away/cut him and so he lifts anything he can throw at them to stop them and one of them stabs her and he grabs a big bike to fuck at them but it's chained to a post and he has to watch while she's staring at him calling out to please help her, crying while she's finally dying as they hack away.

He says they chased him and a load of other civilians through pubs stabbing people as they go and he's firing ash trays and pint glasse at them, guys clearly in shock trying to work out if he had been caught as he heard the knife swish past him. But you know by looking at him that girl with stay with him for the rest of his life.

And I know you have men and women of all faiths who fight with their partner and can get violent after drinking etc.

And you have serial killers, and you have learned behaviours, but I hate the way it's racist to say it and my debates on fb earlier were around non stereotyping people and the links between Wahabbisim, arm sales and Saudis Arabia when people want people to "go back to their own countries" and the fact that even that TOWIE white cunt in a feud blinded a load of people with acid because angry words were exchanged in a club.

But seriously, if you have any masculinity, any honour or pride, how the fuck do you hold an innocent young girl down and take pride from repeatedly stabbing her until she's stopped crying or moving before smiling with home made tin can suicide vests on so no real man will try and intervene because they it's a bombing.

That and stoning girls to death or throwing ACID on YOUR OWN, previously beloved family member for not wanting to stay with a husband the parents picked for good breeding or holding hands with a boy the next town over.

I digress here but hearing that story about that girl dispaired something in me. How can men do that to a girl yet if he was a 6 " 4 brick shit house ready for them would they have got stuck in or ran past?

There's reasons why people feel like they feel but then there's just being cowards.

Cunts. And the worst is the deaths will play backseat and everyone will play politics about whether it has helped or hindered one side or the other.
Last edited by redzebs on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Aye the majority of the 9/11 attackers came from Saudi as well

It's time for a radical change in foreign policy. No more arming and giving motives to the next bunch of terrorists who in 10 years time will want to kill us

Look at that photo of Bin Laden smiling, posing for a photoshoot in a yank newspaper. They called him peaceful. We armed him and installed his people. Then 8 years later he masterminded 9/11

Foreign policy has to change
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Trump thinks it's time we stop being politically correct. That's probably why he is selling Billions in weapons to Saudi as well...

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

We must stop being politically correct and get down to the business of security for our people. If we don't get smart it will only get worse
12:19 PM - 4 Jun 2017

8,702 8,702 Retweets

How long are the loons who vote Tory going to keep their eyes closed? Listen to this dickheads attitude when he's confronted with a reasonable come back...

https://www.indy100.com/article/tory-ca ... 17-7770676
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Here's one easy one.

1. Have you got a space program?

2. Have you a nuclear arsenal?

Then you get £000000000000 in Foreign Aid, fuck off, maybe we can actually spend it on something decent.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.