Sid
Legend

2 years ago

You'd know all about respect wouldn't you thick cunt

Ugg ug ug
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Yeah... in a thread about a bombing in Manchester, let's have a fuckin pissing contest... what the fuck is the matter with you?

Reply, don't reply... don't fuckin care... you have fun though, yeah?
Was you got your preachy knickers in a twist in the first place, your still doing it... what the fuck is the matter with you??? Hypocrite!

(insert tea light emojis here)
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Alf how about you go back and read your posts on this thread and tell me wtf i've done to have you having another boring, pointless go at me....
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

As for the sanctity of this topic, we've never done a memorial thread before that we didn't talk about all kinds of shit on, you've joined in on this one but now it's a problem that i'm responsible for..... If you feel so strongly now lock it your the mod.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Yeah... in a thread about a bombing in Manchester, let's have a fuckin pissing contest... what the fuck is the matter with you?

Reply, don't reply... don't fuckin care... you have fun though, yeah?
Was you got your preachy knickers in a twist in the first place, your still doing it... what the fuck is the matter with you??? Hypocrite!

(insert tea light emojis here)
You're full of shit... go brush you teeth, and then give your head a shake...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Lazarus wrote:As for the sanctity of this topic, we've never done a memorial thread before that we didn't talk about all kinds of shit on, you've joined in on this one but now it's a problem that i'm responsible for..... If you feel so strongly now lock it your the mod.
And on top of being full of shit... now you're being a tool as well... good for you...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:As for the sanctity of this topic, we've never done a memorial thread before that we didn't talk about all kinds of shit on, you've joined in on this one but now it's a problem that i'm responsible for..... If you feel so strongly now lock it your the mod.
And on top of being full of shit... now you're being a tool as well... good for you...
How about you tell me what i've done that you haven't done on here, instead of just spewing nonsense?
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Lot of head shaking on rant these days
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

So under the strong and stable ,we have your back TMay we suffer yet another attack,and before the morning it will al be Corbyn fault.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Yeah strong and stable... it was only a couple of days ago they dropped the threat level away from imminent