Re: Manchester, and now London

Political Debate
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

In the Bible Prophesies the Middle East is where the final war/battle will be between "good and evil"
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
I KNEW you'd say that lol
Yeah your a discourse master..... Notice i didn't include the question mark on the post above because i know when you see one you panic and ignore the question. You just want to run your mouth with no accountability.
Run my mouth? Explain
Snoops you've come on here posted up controversial points of view that you 'know' will get a response, then when you get challenged you don't respond. You continually point out you know fuck all and then plough on anyway, remember the famine conversation? Did you ever read anymore about it, think about it? Or do you just continue to hold your inaccurate point of view? i.e. running your mouth.
What Controversial points?
Because I said a different opinion on something to yours?
This place is full of people like you and Sid "running your mouth"!
What Controversial points? Let's keep it simple and just include the, all the gypsies i know are scum or my family think Mandela is a terrorist. I'd say they're pretty controversial but i'm guessing, from your second question, your going for the i think it so I can say it defence which is fair enough when you back it up and elaborate. But you won't elaborate because it usually means you have to explain tricky sensitive opinions.

At least me and Sid back up our arguments/opinions unlike the growing group of right leaning, homophobe, poor bashing, anti positive discrimination, immigrant kicking,,,,,,, mob!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Yep I mentioned my mum thinks Mandela is a terrorist- AFTER someone already said he's looked on by some as a terrorist....
I left Zimbabwe (not that we would have had any dealings with him) very young and have no cares or feelings on Mandela
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Ok I'm sorry, can we forget it now, go Trump pump
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
just1n
Legend

2 years ago

That's classy.
Compare that to the small time Tevez banner. Times have changed.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

I read both clubs have donated a million in total to the families

Nice and that but it's a pittance when you consider we're hoping to spend about 100m on a single player
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Zeb's Trump's just doubled down on his 'losers' comment speaking at NATO. The man is a self indulgent prick. Fuck now he's hammering them all as they stand there over not paying up, you have to check out their faces....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

2 years ago