Legend

3 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
3 months ago
Robbo wrote:
3 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
3 months ago
First of all you pick the least worse option, which for me is the EU then you set about trying to change it from within..... but there's a feeling about that we've already gone too far down the path of madness and conflict and social breakdown seem inevitable. ffs......
A civil war now that could be fun to watch on TV better than football :-BD
:)) How long before sponsorship and advertising ruin it though....... "The Civil War " Sponsored by Radox, Refreshing relief after a hard day or night on the barricades.
=))
-----------------------------------------------------
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
3 months ago
Robbo wrote:
3 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
3 months ago
First of all you pick the least worse option, which for me is the EU then you set about trying to change it from within..... but there's a feeling about that we've already gone too far down the path of madness and conflict and social breakdown seem inevitable. ffs......
A civil war now that could be fun to watch on TV better than football :-BD
:)) How long before sponsorship and advertising ruin it though....... "The Civil War " Sponsored by Radox, Refreshing relief after a hard day or night on the barricades.
look on the bright side, though. at least the "have you been injured in the last 6 months" phone calls will finally have a legitimate target audience
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit