J Corbyn best speech yet

Political Debate
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

Ethical v financial arguments are far too complicated for me to comment on ,for once i,ll sit firmly on the fence apart from the notion that I would sooner have a Corbyn in government rather than someone looking to profit personally .
Incidentally ,firstly thxs for taking the time to explain , but secondly where do you stand overall in the Corbyn debate?

And RZ if you do have a moment have a read more of Corbyns politics and tell us what you disagree with.
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

I realise your thread has been somewhat derailed and i'm largely responsible for that. I'm sorry for that and I have realised you've kept trying to gently steer it back on course but that pretty much takes me out of the discussion. In truth, I haven't got too much to say on Corbyn, really. As you will recall, I don't live in the UK any more so I'm somewhat removed from UK politics and I don't really follow it too closely.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

Didnt know that but once again thxs ,I can understand if dont reside here ,the politics become less intetesting and concerning.Every thread gets hijacked its the nature of the forum .
good luck.......where ever you are.
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

If he stops Doctors dressing up like they are going on to do their shopping I'll vote for him.

Uggs are not appropriate Docs footwear on a ward tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

I,m sure that can be arranged RZ,
i have to say i,m not too sure if an old guy with glasses perched on the end of his nose would give you a better diagnosis than a fit young doctor with big tits but i,ll willing to go with that as it brings the discussion back to my level and i can compete with Fub :)
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

No glasses! If they are health professionals they can get the eye surgery,

And the baps in your face can be the nurses at your sponge bath not the life and death decision makers!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Fubs... you seem to be trying hard to play devils advocate here, making excuses for the drug barons... I get what you're saying, regarding drug development costs... but you seem to be ignoring a lot of the dark side of that business, that, in my opinion leaves the drug barons operating at a huge moral deficit...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dalearcher/ ... 26b6455ef6

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 59871.html

And this is just frightening...

http://www.anh-usa.org/will-we-allow-bi ... -products/

I don't give a fuck what it costs the drug barons to develop a new treatment... I wouldn't trust these fuckers to treat me for athletes foot... they are right up there at the summit of the world power pyramid, along with the big banks, oil barons, media moguls, in trying to control our lives just to further their own interests... ruthless, heartless, and corrupt to the very core... there is no excuse... none, for the way they operate... everything you've said is straight out of the front lobby brochures of the Pharma Corp, PR department... these cunts are among the worlds biggest profit earning companies... they are raking it in... and their supposed purpose in this world is to help people, cure illness and disease...

What about their role in actually spreading disease and illness??

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... cines.aspx

http://www.whiteoutpress.com/timeless/t ... read-aids/

You back them/excuse them, whatever you want to call it, if you like... not for me...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

Alf, I think you've gone and done it again. try reading all the thread before posting. it seems like you're just responding to a post way back where i'm just pointing out that the cost of drugs are expensive even without the massive and unethical profits that drive the industry that develop them. I even stated in that post that their practices are "frankly unethical".

I'm not defending them at all and I have no wish to do so.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

Bloody hell AB that is fantastic research and as you pointed out scary goings on , all the more to champion the politics of folk like Corbyn who use their time to try protect or at least object and make aware of the unscrupulous behaviour of the money makers .
How long ,no just the Chemists ,will they be allowed to take the piss.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Just watching Mays "brexit speech"...

Fuck me... I've never heard so much bullshit... "I want Britain this, I want Britain that, we are great, we will be great again, we can be great... June 23 Britain chose, and I will support that, but let me be clear, we must be Great Britain, and the EU must be the EU, and this is very important, so let me be clear, we must back our government, to make us Great, because, and I mean this, we CAN be Great"

FUCK OFF YOU WIZENED OLD CRONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."