Political Debate
Lazarus
Legend

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
1,700 Ford jobs are going and 1,800 Aviva insurance jobs...... GREAT britain.....
It's not just britain, it's happening all over the world. 38,000 car workers have been laid off in the US.

'The pain is just the beginning:' Wall Street wakes up to 'peak car' https://www.businessinsider.com/peak-ca ... ?r=US&IR=T

Car sales are expected to decline globally by 3% because of a perfect shitstorm - the main one being cars are literally killing the planet and us - so expect massive fucking lay offs and a big increase in poverty globally because under capitalism we're all dependent on bullshit consumerism
It's not about the cars though, even though like nearly everything else it's a part of it, it's about this idea that Britain can offer something to the world that is special anymore. I'm not even trying to be provocative. I'm mainly fucked off that the brexit clusterfuck is stirring shit up over here and a no deal brexit will fuck us...... I'm with you and the ordinary, everyday, trying to make a living Brit even the ones that voted and want a brexit, we're all being fucked.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
1,700 Ford jobs are going and 1,800 Aviva insurance jobs...... GREAT britain.....
It's not just britain, it's happening all over the world. 38,000 car workers have been laid off in the US.

'The pain is just the beginning:' Wall Street wakes up to 'peak car' https://www.businessinsider.com/peak-ca ... ?r=US&IR=T

Car sales are expected to decline globally by 3% because of a perfect shitstorm - the main one being cars are literally killing the planet and us - so expect massive fucking lay offs and a big increase in poverty globally because under capitalism we're all dependent on bullshit consumerism
It's not about the cars though, even though like nearly everything else it's a part of it, it's about this idea that Britain can offer something to the world that is special anymore. I'm not even trying to be provocative. I'm mainly fucked off that the brexit clusterfuck is stirring shit up over here and a no deal brexit will fuck us...... I'm with you and the ordinary, everyday, trying to make a living Brit even the ones that voted and want a brexit, we're all being fucked.
Aye, Trump visiting the UK was like the queen visiting her colonies. We have nowt to offer anyone except a defeated workforce. In or out we're fucked
Robbo
Legend

2 months ago

Cant wait for 31st of October when it all goes tits up and the UK goes down the tubes, have fun folks you wanted it, your getting it :vampire:
-----------------------------------------------------
Robbo
Legend

2 months ago

Get ready to doff your caps to the lord of the manor when the Tories take you into No Deal Britain.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... s-HUzMKaf8
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

What this country needs right now is a 9bn tax cut for the rich - absolutely
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

I now what you're saying there, mate. I often wonder how they can possibly make ends meet, the poor dears.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

A right wing brexit presents serious consequences for the majority of people in this country that don't have 100 quid left in the bank at the end of the month, then there's the consequences for middle class remainers: a jazz shortage

Robbo
Legend

2 months ago

I really am hoping that BoJo becomes Prime Minister leaves the EU with no deal and refuse to pay the 39 Billion pound divorce Settlement and then watch from the wings as it all goes tits up.
Robbo
Legend

2 months ago

309 to 298 a vote to block no deal defeated I am already rubbing my hands and buying popcorn for when the fun starts :eatpopcorn:
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

Yeah, grim that... Is that the end of it or is there another vote?